Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aion: Avalon Legion

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hellooooo it's Brianna!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianna

Brianna

Hellooooo it's Brianna! Empty
PostSubject: Hellooooo it's Brianna!   Hellooooo it's Brianna! EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:41 pm

Hello everyone! My real name is Monica, and Im 23 and married to Lambert. (poor guy) :p
This is my second MMO, I used to play warhammer. I guess I just kind of got bored with it, there wasnt as much to do like there is on Aion. I definitely miss the pvp in warhammer though. There were a lot more battlegrounds, and leveling was a lot quicker.
Im really really excited about all this new stuff that Aion is coming out with. Has anyone else seen the new vision trailer?? You can get a mount! FINALLY! and it snows! ...it doesnt snow here in Texas, so maybe I'll get to play in the pretend snow. Oh! and you can swim! ...the list goes on and on.
My character name, if you're wondering, probably not, is from one of my favorite book series Outlander. My ALT (Sassenach) is also from the series, and they were made to look like the characters from the book.
Hm, what else.....
I work at Starbucks as a Shift Manager. I've been there for 5 years now. I'm tired of getting up at 3am.... Thats why I play mostly in the afternoons and early evenings, because I have to get to bed at a decent time. If I have a day off the next day you'll see me on much later in the evenings.
Anywho! Thanks for having me in the guild. I'm really excited to get to those higher levels and start some raids and things. See everyone in game!
Back to top Go down
Sephorah

Hellooooo it's Brianna! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo it's Brianna!   Hellooooo it's Brianna! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:01 am

I used to LOVE opening at Starbucks, learning coach myself quit around the time of promotion to shift lead! Anyway welcome ;D
Back to top Go down

Hellooooo it's Brianna!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalon :: Out of Game Talk :: Self Introduction-
Jump to: