Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aion: Avalon Legion

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No I won't sell you shoes!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Albundy/Kopite

No I won't sell you shoes!! Empty
PostSubject: No I won't sell you shoes!!   No I won't sell you shoes!! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:30 pm

Laughing just wanted to say hi to everyone. My name is Chris (u can call me that if u like..may cause confusion with Plat tho?) I'm 27 and from the Boston area. I work in the RF industry and often get quite a bit of free time at work which I use for gathering/crafting. If you happen to see me during the day before 4PM EST and I ignore you please don't take offense. This is my first MMO (yup, u guys popped my cherry...Gratz!) so if I appear noobish that's because I am. tongue I've really been enjoying Aion so far and have met many of you already. I feel the community as a whole is pretty good in this game. I must say it's a real nice change of pace from the FPS games that I was into before. So hello again everyone. Lets have some fun!
Back to top Go down
Sephorah

PostSubject: Re: No I won't sell you shoes!!   No I won't sell you shoes!! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:58 pm

Welcome to the wonderful world of MMORPGs! Course like shooters you'll run into your typical immature thinks they're the shit kid, but other than that they're pretty fun indeed. Glad we've given you a good impression here ^_^
Back to top Go down
Phredryk

PostSubject: Re: No I won't sell you shoes!!   No I won't sell you shoes!! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:09 pm

you will sell me smoe damn shoes whether you like it or not
Back to top Go down
Albundy/Kopite

PostSubject: Re: No I won't sell you shoes!!   No I won't sell you shoes!! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:21 pm

NO'MAAM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No I won't sell you shoes!!   No I won't sell you shoes!! Empty

Back to top Go down

No I won't sell you shoes!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalon :: Out of Game Talk :: Self Introduction-
Jump to: