Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aion: Avalon Legion

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I MISSS YOU GUYS :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Artymis

I MISSS YOU GUYS :( Empty
PostSubject: I MISSS YOU GUYS :(   I MISSS YOU GUYS :( EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:21 am

FUCK MY LIFE.....

Fuck school...god damn....this shit is kicking my ass...ive had a midterm every fucking week almost since ive stopped playing...i just had one last week and i have another this monday...wtf...also..i fell off my motorcycle..Chris i swear dont tell any of my family ill kill you Wink ... i got road rash on my arm and my hip hurts...but im fine lol..stupid trucker cut me off and pinched me on the curb and i slid down the side walk about 30feet at 40mph till i stopped...anyways...you guys better be kicking ass so when i get on winter break i can power lvl my ass and be cool again!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sephorah

PostSubject: Re: I MISSS YOU GUYS :(   I MISSS YOU GUYS :( EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:45 pm

hey bro, Well I'm glad to hear you're okay. Dont scare me like that!
Back to top Go down
Akroma

Akroma

PostSubject: Re: I MISSS YOU GUYS :(   I MISSS YOU GUYS :( EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:10 pm

A motorcycle accident won't even put a dent in our fearless leader.
Back to top Go down
Sephorah

PostSubject: Re: I MISSS YOU GUYS :(   I MISSS YOU GUYS :( EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:32 pm

nyahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I MISSS YOU GUYS :(   I MISSS YOU GUYS :( Empty

Back to top Go down

I MISSS YOU GUYS :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalon :: Avalon :: General Topic-
Jump to: