Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aion: Avalon Legion

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hey its arty!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artymis

hey its arty! Empty
PostSubject: hey its arty!   hey its arty! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:49 pm

So my real name is Devon, and i played alot of mmos and games in general before aion

Wow mostly though...wow consumed my life but...still got good ass grades in highschool. Im 20 now with alot of shit on my plate and this is why i cant be on everyday at times. I want to play as much as i can but i didnt know what i was getting into when i first started this semester. Im a junior now and I have so much crap. But no need to worry cause I wont be MIA for too long and when i do play i know how to lvl so it wont be like this very much longer.

And well about me...im Portuguese/Irish/Armenian. i dont speak anything but english cause my family decided not to teach me. I work in a stem cell lab researching a way for humans to self regenerate and well...ive almost figured it out. Im not a genius but everyone tells me i am but they obviously havent talked to me for more then 5 mins lol. Other then all that im a normal kid with a job, classes, and lab who trys to use all his free time for AION lol.

And for all my legionares or preferably guildes...sorry i havent been very active lately and i dont want this to lead to the end of avalon because this isnt how i normally am in MMO's i just have alot of shit i have to do IRL...so dont worry AVALON will be good Wink ive made #1 guilds on servers in wow which im sure is harder to do then a #1 legion in aion. so just trust in me Smile
Back to top Go down

hey its arty!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalon :: Out of Game Talk :: Self Introduction-
Jump to: