Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aion: Avalon Legion

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akroma

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:08 am

Hey all!

Welcome to the legion and the forums.
A quick bio...

Name is Eddie.
I'm a 23 year old Freshman... go figure... I enjoyed myself too much after high school..
As for High School, I didn't even graduate, and had to get GED...
Reason? Counter-strike and FFXI.. Oo
Was "pro" CS player, went to stuff like CPL and stuff, 4th place was my best in qualifiers.
So I didn't actually make it to the final CPL, but close.. 1-3 placed teams get to go.
I've played a lot of MMORPGs.. Mostly stuff like Aion... kinda WOW type game you know?
I've played FFXI, WOW, Age of Conan, Guild Wars, Lineage II... and probably more..
Favorite one? FFXI I think.. Although it lacked PVP, you couldn't be a retard if you wanted to get anywhere in the game.
I also LOVE the 1 character all classes idea, and their sub-job system.

Why do I play Aion?
I quit WOW right before the 1st expansion, Burning Crusade.
I had already done all the PVE content, and didn't like where the game was headed.
Guild Wars filled the void for a while, but I had no real friends who played with me, and it got kinda lonely after a while.
Aion looks great, and I like angels lol. For those of you who don't know, Akroma is a Magic (yes, the card game) character... an angel.
Oh yea, and a couple of my friends are playing too.

I work part time at a computer recycling/refurbishing center owned by a friends dad.
So if you need any computer stuff, maybe I can get you something for cheaper.

Anyways, thats enough for now, maybe I'll put up some more stuff later.
Maybe eventually I'll have my entire life story up here.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to make your/our Aion experience better!

Eddie, signing out!
Back to top Go down
Sephorah

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:35 pm

Yeah! We've jacked an FPSer! Welcome to the MMO land!
Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalon :: Out of Game Talk :: Self Introduction-
Jump to: