Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aion: Avalon Legion

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halycon Here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Halycon

Halycon Here Empty
PostSubject: Halycon Here   Halycon Here EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:57 am

Hi everyone,

My name's Allen. This is actually only my 2nd MMO. An old roommate got me started into WoW, and I stuck with it through the last expansion until some guild drama caused a massive split. I started up here when a few of my WoW friends started playing, but it didn't seem to take them long to quit Aion and go back. I on the otherhand have been loving the game so i'm sticking around.

I work 3rd shift as a hotel night manager, which is primarily why I'm only around in the mornings or mid-day. On my nights off I'll sometimes make a push into server peak times but it's kind of an erratic thing. I don't really talk too much, don't take it the wrong way... it's just how I am.

I really like this legion though. You guys have been awesome. If you see me around and need anything feel free to say something. I don't have any crafting skills leveled, I've been making all of my cash selling raw mats lately... so I can include people in my gathering trips or just show up as a nuke-happy mage Smile
Back to top Go down

Halycon Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalon :: Out of Game Talk :: Self Introduction-
Jump to: