Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aion: Avalon Legion

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Logo Suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phredryk

New Logo Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: New Logo Suggestions   New Logo Suggestions EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:37 am

Suggestions or feedback?
New Logo Suggestions Avalon
Back to top Go down
DW

PostSubject: Re: New Logo Suggestions   New Logo Suggestions EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:15 pm

The design is kinda cool. But for me I think it would be hard for that image to translate onto a cowl or something like that. It looks like it should belong in some kind of legion home Smile

My only suggestion that I could think of was an apple with a sword through it with some other "stuff" Lol. Im not artistically inclined but since Avalon had a strong Welsh connection and also a tie with apples, I thought that to be a good start
Back to top Go down
Phredryk

PostSubject: Re: New Logo Suggestions   New Logo Suggestions EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:48 pm

I tried to draw an apple first, but got really frustrated with it xD
I didnt expect the first to be a perfect hit, so i'll keep trying. My initial idea was an apple with an arrow through it.
Back to top Go down
DW

PostSubject: Re: New Logo Suggestions   New Logo Suggestions EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:53 pm

How about an apple with the same type of arrow & leaf as you have with the guy above?
Back to top Go down
Phredryk

PostSubject: Re: New Logo Suggestions   New Logo Suggestions EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:59 pm

like the head, but a half shot of an apple? or a full apple with an arrow throught it? i can do both, but painting the apple annoys me B(
Back to top Go down
Sephorah

PostSubject: Re: New Logo Suggestions   New Logo Suggestions EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:03 am

I like the way the background looks. But I kinda picture blue as more of an appropriate color for us. Damn youre an awesome colorer too! I envy your talent
Back to top Go down
Mayuko/Leica
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Logo Suggestions   New Logo Suggestions EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:11 am

it looks too complicated.

i would prefer something much simple like the idea of an apple with an arrow or sword or what not and a scabbard perhaps

if there must be a person make the person abstract
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Logo Suggestions   New Logo Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

New Logo Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalon :: Suggestions & Improvements :: Legion Related Suggestions-
Jump to: