Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aion: Avalon Legion

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need Input to Create Possible Schedules...

Go down 
5 posters

Which evening(s) will you almost surely be free to attend scheduled events??
Monday
Need Input to Create Possible Schedules... I_vote_lcap7%Need Input to Create Possible Schedules... I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Tuesday
Need Input to Create Possible Schedules... I_vote_lcap21%Need Input to Create Possible Schedules... I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Wednesday
Need Input to Create Possible Schedules... I_vote_lcap14%Need Input to Create Possible Schedules... I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Thursday
Need Input to Create Possible Schedules... I_vote_lcap14%Need Input to Create Possible Schedules... I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Friday
Need Input to Create Possible Schedules... I_vote_lcap21%Need Input to Create Possible Schedules... I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Saturday
 21% [ 3 ]
Sunday
Need Input to Create Possible Schedules... I_vote_lcap0%Need Input to Create Possible Schedules... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Akroma

Akroma

Need Input to Create Possible Schedules... Empty
PostSubject: Need Input to Create Possible Schedules...   Need Input to Create Possible Schedules... EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:12 am

As far as I know... the world doesn't revolve around me... I think.....
It would really help me and other officers to come up with possible schedules for organized events, like fort instances and raids and whatnot.

I'm pretty sure everyone in the legion is of a more mature age, and most people have business to take care of in the daytime.
So anything scheduled will try to be done between 7:00 PM and 11PM (EST).
Back to top Go down
Albundy/Kopite

PostSubject: Re: Need Input to Create Possible Schedules...   Need Input to Create Possible Schedules... EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:11 pm

Akroma wrote:
As far as I know... the world doesn't revolve around me... I think....
It will eventually Akroma, it will eventually...
Back to top Go down
Causalgia

PostSubject: Re: Need Input to Create Possible Schedules...   Need Input to Create Possible Schedules... EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:50 pm

Akroma wrote:
I'm pretty sure everyone in the legion is of a more mature age, and most people have business to take care of in the daytime.
So anything scheduled will try to be done between 7:00 PM and 11PM (EST).

Indeed. I work M-F 9-6pm EST. So, evenings are a must for me. It's really hard to say what evenings I'll be available though. I'd have to do it on a case by case basis really. Lots of other things going on. I'm just glad to see that you acknowledge the fact that people have to work. ++
Back to top Go down
Phredryk

PostSubject: Re: Need Input to Create Possible Schedules...   Need Input to Create Possible Schedules... EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:26 pm

Friday afternoons, through Sunday afternoons are best for me.
Until the world revolves around Akroma's schedule that is
Back to top Go down
Sephorah

PostSubject: Re: Need Input to Create Possible Schedules...   Need Input to Create Possible Schedules... EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:00 am

my job schedule is random. I get it a week ahead of time though. I'll be available for most anything whenever its up though. So long as Im of level LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Input to Create Possible Schedules...   Need Input to Create Possible Schedules... Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Input to Create Possible Schedules...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalon :: Avalon :: Schedule-
Jump to: