Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aion: Avalon Legion

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alting and favorite classes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephorah

Alting and favorite classes Empty
PostSubject: Alting and favorite classes   Alting and favorite classes EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:35 pm

Seeing as you've experienced the majority of the classes which is your favorite? For those of you that haven't alted yet what made you choose your current class?
Back to top Go down
Akroma

Akroma

PostSubject: Re: Alting and favorite classes   Alting and favorite classes EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:46 am

I pick cleric cause I wanted to level fast, and in most cases I don't trust others to do the healing.
I'm not much of a hulking plate armor wearer kinda player, so warrior class will be last for me... although, it is kinda cool when high level templars look like gundams.
Alt is a sin, and it was a close call, as sorc and ranger are other classes I want to roll.
The deciding factor was that I've never thoroughly played a melee dee pee ess class in other MMOs.
Back to top Go down
Sephorah

PostSubject: Re: Alting and favorite classes   Alting and favorite classes EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:15 am

I started out with a cleric first wanting to try healing. So far I find it pretty easy and my fears of causing wipes seem to be over. I prevented several major wipes due to screw ups from an offtank trying to pull extra mobs and causing a buncha chaos and I'm quite happy with that. Currently working on a templar and tanking eh.. I definitely need some work at it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alting and favorite classes   Alting and favorite classes Empty

Back to top Go down

Alting and favorite classes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalon :: Avalon :: General Topic-
Jump to: