Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aion: Avalon Legion

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Handcrafting Advice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daxx

Handcrafting Advice Empty
PostSubject: Handcrafting Advice   Handcrafting Advice EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 9:25 pm

I talked to a few Avalon members last night about Handcrafting. I learned a couple of things I didn't know and got a bit of good advice.

What is sticking out in my mind is that I was told I'd have to do it right to make it profitable. If I could get someone to give me a few more tips on how to do this correctly I'd appreciate it.

Ocrap and a couple others helped me out a bit last night but I'm still a bit confused about it.
Back to top Go down
Sephorah

PostSubject: Re: Handcrafting Advice   Handcrafting Advice EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:17 pm

to do it right involves a bit of Broker knowledge. Take a look at your designs, than look up what you make with them on the Broker. Judging by how much your mats are worth and how much the end results actually sells for you can get an idea as to whether to craft that item or not. Like as for me I never crafted level 15 weapons unless someone needed one. Instead I crafted Devious Spears which for awhile were selling well until everyone began to make them. (Guess Ectoplasm fragments aren't so uncommon after all)
Back to top Go down
Daxx

PostSubject: Re: Handcrafting Advice   Handcrafting Advice EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:41 pm

RGR that ty Seph
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handcrafting Advice   Handcrafting Advice Empty

Back to top Go down

Handcrafting Advice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalon :: Avalon :: General Topic-
Jump to: