Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aion: Avalon Legion

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Platina/Sephorah Here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sephorah

Platina/Sephorah Here! Empty
PostSubject: Platina/Sephorah Here!   Platina/Sephorah Here! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:36 pm

Contrary to Popular belief I am a guy <_<; I still find Kiyasandra's reaction to my voice in vent to be hilarious.

I've been playing MMOs for only 5 years now back when I first started out with Ragnarok Online. I mostly played Hunter and assassin but since than I've moved on to greener pastures. I find I like Templar best of all classes with cleric at a close second.

I'm pretty much in love with PvP but I've yet to end up in a fair fight with an asmodian in Aion, but so far I love the game and look forward to working with everyone. Artymis and I are buds IRL so I'll be lookin out for Avalon.

As for the personal information you can Call me Chris if you prefer, I'm pretty much a spontaneous person that likes to do well random stuff. Life's too short to spend too much time planning, go out there and do. Wait Who am I describing again?

Currently enlisting in the US Airforce and am awaiting my official swearing in as well as Job Selection. Boot camp isn't till january so you'll be seeing a lot of me before than. And quite a bit after assuming Im not on the other side of the world 6 months from now.
Back to top Go down

Platina/Sephorah Here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalon :: Out of Game Talk :: Self Introduction-
Jump to: